I have recently published Cognitive Productivity with macOS®: 7 Principles for Getting Smarter with Knowledge. This is the second book in the Cognitive Productivity series.
- Have you ever looked back at a week, month or even year knowing that you spent many hours reading and yet could not recall anything of value?
- Does it take you more than two seconds to re-access important information on your Mac?
- Do you often get distracted by Facebook, YouTube, irrelevant emails or even supposedly high-quality information?
- Do you ever find it difficult to isolate or re-access the key information in a web page, PDF, podcast, book, video or lecture?
- Do you not have a simple system for evaluating, selecting and reading?
- Have you spent less then an hour in the last week reviewing and practicing key knowledge?
- Have you ever made a big mistake that you could’ve avoided _if only you had applied what you thought you had learned?
If you answered yes to any of these questions then this book is for you, provided that you value your time and competence.
Get your copy of Cognitive Productivity with macOS on Leanpub, the worlds premier lean publishing storefront, based in Victoria, BC, CANADA.
Packages and extras
The Leanpub version of this book includes the book and “extras” (templates, etc.). You do not need to pay extra for the extras.
From circa July 2018 to 2019-05-16, an “extras” only package was available. This package is no longer for sale. Leanpub has clarified that all packages must include books. If you purchased the $5.00 “extras only” package, then you still have access to it. But it is no longer for sale separately.
Amazon Kindle store and Apple Bookstore do not have “package” mechanisms.
This is an independent (publication) and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple Inc.
macOS and Apple are registered trademarks of Apple Inc