I have recently published Cognitive Productivity with macOS®: 7 Principles for Getting Smarter with Knowledge. This is the second book in the Cognitive Productivity series.
- Have you ever looked back at a week, month or even year knowing that you spent many hours reading and yet could not recall anything of value?
- Does it take you more than two seconds to re-access important information on your Mac?
- Do you often get distracted by Facebook, YouTube, irrelevant emails or even supposedly high-quality information?
- Do you ever find it difficult to isolate or re-access the key information in a web page, PDF, podcast, book, video or lecture?
- Do you not have a simple system for evaluating, selecting and reading?
- Have you spent less then an hour in the last week reviewing and practicing key knowledge?
- Have you ever made a big mistake that you could’ve avoided _if only you had applied what you thought you had learned?
If you answered yes to any of these questions then this book is for you, provided that you value your time and competence.
Get your copy of Cognitive Productivity with macOS on Leanpub, the worlds premier lean publishing storefront, based in Victoria, BC, CANADA.
This is an independent (publication) and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple Inc.
MacOS and Apple are registered trademarks of Apple Inc