This book-in-progress, slated for Leanpub, has not yet been released to the public. It is written in the context of our Meta-effectiveness via Art: Developing oneself with the Art of Others project, and our projects in the realm of affective cognitive science.
This book will be based on, among other things, some of Luc P. Beaudoin’s
- academic work on affect and emotions,
- blog posts tagged art,
- Cognitive Productivity: Using Knowledge to Become Profoundly Effective
This is Luc P. Beaudoin’s first book on the subject, which he is approaching indirectly. The book will contain:
- responses to art that show how we can learn from the art of others;
- stories and art of others;
- essays on limerence (romantic love and romantic grief, or ‘heartbreak’), art and mind; and
- a few surprises.
We hope you will enjoy the book as much as Luc has enjoyed this captivating project.
We currently expect to publish the first version of this book on Leanpub in 2017.