Bringing sleep wellness to communities and organizations
Through the Somnolence+ Initiative, we aim to educate people and organizations about the benefits of improved sleep.
We envision improved organizational wellness through the implementation of innovative programmes, technology, and policy that recognizes the powerful impact of sleep on individual health, wellness, and productivity.
The organizational benefits of sleeping well
Sleep is one of the pillars of good health. Its benefits include:
- increased productivity; decreased absenteeism
- creativity; effective decision making
- improved mental and physical health.
The Somnolence + Suite
The Somnolence + Initiative brings together insights from sleep research, technology, and organizational wellness to bring you:
Somnolence+ Series: Training
- Education on sleep onset and sleep efficiency
- Sleeping: A pillar of health
- Sleeping Well: Sleep hygiene and onset
- Sleeping Troubles: Sleep disorders and treatments
- Sleeping to Perform: Sleep, decision making, and creativity
- Sleeping Soundly: Sleep, safety, and sound organizational policy
Needs Assessments/ Evaluations
- Determining your organization’s sleep efficiency needs
- Piloting and evaluating solutions
- Consulting on developing organizational policies that promote improved sleep
- Consulting on implementing organizational sleep wellness initiatives and tools (e.g., mySleepButton)
- mySleepButton and other innovations to help you get the rest that you need
The Somnolence+ Initiative Partners
- CogSci Apps Corp
- Sheryl Guloy, PhD, Research and Consulting
We have combined expertise in sleep innovation, research and development, organizational wellness, training, and performance improvement. Together, we provide sound consultation on sleep efficiency and wellness because helping you to sleep soundly is our mission.