I’m in the midst of a busy 10 days. Variety is the spice of life:
- Tomorrow (Saturday 2022-02-19, 9AM PST), I will present about Hook and Cognitive Productivity at Eastgate’s weekly Tinderbox meetup. Join me! Details are here
- On Thursday (2022-02-24), I will present my sleep onset and insomnolence research to a group of BC medical specialists. (Closed meeting). See my publications if you’d like to know more about that.
- On Friday (2022-02-25), I will present an annual review of CogSci Apps Corp. to SFU VentureLabs, of which CogSci Apps Corp. is a member company.
- On Sunday (2022-02-27), I will present on Learning from Stories, which is related to my Discontinuities: Love, Art, Mind project.
At CogSci Apps Corp.,
- yesterday, we released Hook 3.4.2
- today we announced another beta of our new iPhone/iPad software for Hook (TestFlight).
- we’re about to release Hook 3.5 public beta. ETA Sunday.
If you subscribe to the Hook newsletter you’ll be notified about the foregoing bullet list, and about new collaborations.